Its Your Health. Its Your Choice!
Your safety and privacy should not be compromised because your daily activities, such as bathing and dressing, are not as easy as they used to be. Our caregivers will provide the Personal Care Services you need in Victoria, BC - the way you want it done – to help you make the most of each day!
Our Victoria caregivers are individually screened based on knowledge, experience and personality. We match our Victoria caregivers to your needs and preferences to ensure that your caregiver is someone you can trust, who respects your desire for privacy and independence, and with whom you feel completely comfortable. We strive for continuity of care which means you get the same caregivers on an ongoing basis.
You can always be assured that we are listening to your concerns and special requests and that your comfort and safety is our top priority!
Our Personal Care Services in Victoria, BC include:
- Morning Care and Bedtime Care;
- Care for special needs including Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Hoarding;
- Help with specific exercises to stay active;
- Help with Bathing;
- Help with Toileting;
- Help with Dressing;
- Medication Reminders;
- Skin Care;
- Personal Grooming;
- Oral Hygiene;
- Catheter Care;
- Perineal Care.
- NOTE:when Personal Care Services are requested, many Home Support Services are also provided during these shifts at no additional charge!
At no additional charge, our experienced Client Care Managers in Victoria, who are Nurses, will also provide:
- Free In-Home Assessment to discuss your needs and wishes;
- Regular review visits to oversee the care you receive;
- Regular phone calls with family and professionals as required;
- 24-hour on-call support for all questions and issues.
Contact us today to find out how Retire-At-Home can help you with your Personal Care Services in Victoria, BC.Order an Information Package