How we get started
- After contacting Retire-At-Home Victoria, our case managers will set up a consultation with you in your home. The purpose of the consultation will be to get to know you and understand your needs. At the meeting, we will give you a detailed description of our personalized services, and answer any questions that may come up along the way.
- With your involvement, Retire-At-Home will then select the ideal caregiver(s), who will implement your care plan within the agreed upon schedule.
- If you are feeling nervous about the care plan, don’t be concerned. This is completely natural. Before your first day, Retire-At-Home will visit you with your caregiver to conduct introductions. We are dedicated to making sure everyone is comfortable before care commences.
- Because we care about the quality of care you are receiving, we will regularly check in with you to make sure you and your family are happy with your caregiver and your service. We may also conduct unplanned supervisory visits to ensure the care is going as directed.
- Retire-At-Home Victoria wants to exceed your expectations, and we welcome any changes that may need to be made to suit your needs and desires.
Contact us today for a Free In-Home Consultation, we look forward to listening to your concerns!
Contact Us Today to Speak with a Home Care Specialist!
“I just want to thank you properly for the excellent service you gave me in providing such consistently top-notch caregivers for my father, sometimes on very short notice, since I started dealing with Retire-At-Home last October. You were always accomodating, inifinitely pleasant, helpful and supportive.”
“Michelle and Team: Thank you for your caring services in helping my elderly mother with her transition from hospital back to home. We really appreciated your flexibility to organize support with short notice, as well as your understanding of the complexities and challenges of eldercare. We would definitely use your services again.”
Bob and Linda
“Thanks so much for all the help and support you’ve given us with Richard and Emmy. Even in the short time we’ve dealt with you you’ve shown us kindness, patience and compassion. You made our lives easier to bear and for that we’re forever grateful.”
Bob and Linda
Retire-At-Home, Victoria, has provided a variety of services including personal care, house-keeping, cooking meals, and companionship as well as taking my father-in-law to doctor and dental appointments, trips to have his hearing aids and glasses repaired, shopping and outings. They monitor and have set up a system to check and make sure that my father-in-law is taking his medication and is eating adequate meals. The care-givers have been wonderful so that their service delivery that started at two days, progressed to three, and now it is five hours per day seven days a week. This would not have been possible without sensitive, caring, and capable staff from Retire-At-Home.