Home Support & Housekeeping Services
Housekeeping, Meal Preparation, Errands – everything done your way!
Any service that provides seniors with assistance with the daily tasks they have while living independently is called “home support.”
Retire-At-Home Victoria’s Home Support & Housekeeping Services are customized for each and every one of our clients according to their specific needs and preferences. Every client is provided a free in-home assessment and consultation with one of our case managers, where they may discuss questions, concerns, and requests for their home care, as well as any challenges they need help with.
Our certified Nurse Case Managers, will design Home Support Care Plan that focuses on the priorities of the client, and will monitor that care plan over time.
Our Home Support Services in Greater Sudbury include the following tasks:
- Preparing Meals
- Errands and Outings
- Accompaniment to the doctor
- Change bed linens
- Wash, fold and put away laundry
- Sweep the balcony or front walk
- Pet care
- Watering plants
Our Housekeeping Services include the following
- Cleaning the bathrooms thoroughly
- Cleaning the kitchen thoroughly
- Washing the floors and baseboards
- Wiping windows and ledges
- Wiping light switches and outlets
- Cleaning mirrors
- Dusting Surfaces (table tops, lamps, etc.)
- Vacuuming/Mopping all floors
- Wiping all door knobs
- Changing garbage bags and taking garbage to be stored in designated area
- Changing bed linens
Contact us today to discuss the home care options for you or a loved one in Greater Victoria, or to book a Free In-Home Consultation.
We proudly serve the following towns and communities in Greater Victoria:
Victoria, Oak Bay, James Bay, Colwood, North Saanich, Central Saanich, Saanich, Sydney, Langford, View Royal, Metchosin.
Contact Us Today to Speak with a Home Care Specialist!
Bob and Linda
Bob and Linda