Hospital Discharge & Post Operative Care
It’s finally time to come home from the Hospital and there is a lot to prepare. We can help!
No matter what injury or illness led you to be in the hospital, the transition home can be an equally stressful experience for everyone involved. At Retire-At-Home in Greater Victoria, we are committed to making your recovery time as safe and as comfortable as possible. With our Post Hospital Care service, our certified caregivers assist with the entire process of hospital discharge, from the transition home to the critical rehabilitation period.
Our caregivers are dedicated to providing the highest quality of care, assistance, and comfort for their clients, and will make the adjustment as seamless as possible.
Our Hospital Discharge Service and Post Hospital Care in Greater Victoria includes:
- An initial assessment by a Case Manager with the client, their family, as well as a social worker, discharge planner, and/or physical therapist
- A personalized care plan based on the information gathered at the assessment.
- Home safety support
- Home safety modifications
- Equipment recommendations
- Errand assistance
- Grocery shopping
- Prescription pick-up
- Mobility assistance
- Bathing and grooming assistance
- Eating assistance
- Meal preparation based on our proprietary Balanced Care Method
- Medication reminders
- Rehabilitation exercises
- Emotional support and companionship
- Regular home visits and status updates from the case manager.
Contact us today to discuss the home care options for you or a loved one in Greater Victoria, or to book a Free In-Home Consultation.
We proudly serve the following towns and communities in Greater Victoria:
Victoria, Oak Bay, James Bay, Colwood, North Saanich, Central Saanich, Saanich, Sydney, Langford, View Royal, Metchosin.
Contact Us Today to Speak with a Home Care Specialist!
Bob and Linda
Bob and Linda