Home Care Financing
If you own your home and have a need to finance your home-care costs, we can help!
Even though Canada is home to universal healthcare, not everything is covered by the government. When it comes to long-term healthcare services, many must pay out of pocket, or have their own private insurance.
If private insurance is not an option, then using home equity to cover the cost of health care is a solution that can help keep one in their home and out of a retirement facility.
Retire-At-Home Services has sourced a financing program through a Schedule 1 lender that helps seniors remain in the comfort of home while affordably paying for the services they require!
Financing your health care costs has never been easier!
The benefits of this Financing Program include:
- Receiving regular planned advances that can cover the cost of your home care.
- Maintaining full ownership of your home.
- No payments of interest or principal are required as long as you own your home!
- The loan only becomes due upon the owner’s passing, when the home is sold or when the owner moves out.
- Earlier payment options are available
- If you own your own home and have the need for private home care, call us today to explore this option. We can help you remain in your home for as long as you wish!
Contact us today to discuss the home care options for you or a loved one in Greater Victoria, or to book a Free In-Home Consultation.
We proudly serve the following towns and communities in Greater Victoria:
Victoria, Oak Bay, James Bay, Colwood, North Saanich, Central Saanich, Saanich, Sydney, Langford, View Royal, Metchosin.
Contact Us Today to Speak with a Home Care Specialist!
Bob and Linda
Bob and Linda